Friday, November 21, 2008

observations on day 1


  1. i lead a boring life. i've said it; now you don't have to.
  2. i spent 3  h o u r s  in the car. and lu is only in preschool. and the school is less than a mile away.
  3. it was really hard for me to be calm when my kids were screaming at me and/or each other.  i am pretty reactionary with their screams.
  4. it wasn't a perfect day. but it was better than usual. that's something, right?
  5. there are a lot of choices you have to make when trying to be perfect. was my  hair perfect? was i perfectly nice to the kids?  did i clean the house perfectly? did i prioritize perfectly? was i really more like Christ today than i was yesterday?

1 comment:

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Serious Screaming in the car drives me BOnkers! I find in the end it seems like only ME screaming in the car!