Friday, November 21, 2008

the project

i am attempting to have perfect days. this, i am sure, will much to the amazement of my husband, family, and pretty much everyone who knows me. but really. i really am trying. here's a blog to prove it. 

to clarify:  i am not talking about the perfect day you describe in, say, an interior design questionnaire: "describe your perfect day...are you at the beach? in paris? giving a party?" (yes, on one of my not-so-perfect days i was reading interior design books).  i am talking about trying to more perfectly live that which i believe. have integrity. make time for the real stuff of life.

come laugh with us. share your stories. it'll be fun.

1 comment:

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Okay I am shocked and amazed that you fit in all these posts between the 3 times I came to your other blog attempting in vain to make comments, and denied! I am loving this!!!! Good for you! Yes, I strive for THIS kind of perfect, really who am I kidding it is the only chance I have at being successful right now! :)